Fowl Pox

Misty Alix

Hatching
Sep 21, 2020
I am a new chicken Momma. My little flock is almost 6 months old. They all have a very mild case of fowl pox except for my girl, Dixie. She now has what I believe to be conjunctivitis in both eyes, a little swollen and yucky. I cleaned her eyes with saline solution and treated her spots. She is still active enough during the day but my question is would it be best if I brought her in the house and give her some time alone until she feels better? And what can I treat her eyes with? Thank you for the help!

I am a new chicken Momma. My little flock is almost 6 months old. They all have a very mild case of fowl pox except for my girl, Dixie. She now has what I believe to be conjunctivitis in both eyes, a little swollen and yucky. I cleaned her eyes with saline solution and treated her spots. She is still active enough during the day but my question is would it be best if I brought her in the house and give her some time alone until she feels better? And what can I treat her eyes with? Thank you for the help!

Here's a link for you that might help, see posts #1 & #2:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...e-sinus-lump-swelling-cure-treatment.1156995/

Back
Top Bottom