Fox attack - how can I help my girl?

Last update, because y’all were so amazingly helpful ❤️ Clarice graduated from the Hen Hospital and has been reunited with her hatchmate in the yard! She looks a little bedraggled, but she’s living life again like nothing ever happened! Thank you so much to everyone for all the love and advice! We’re so happy to have our cotton ball back!

Attachments

• 58C3D37D-AB33-4724-9F03-A599FE03B0DA.jpeg
    58C3D37D-AB33-4724-9F03-A599FE03B0DA.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last update, because y’all were so amazingly helpful ❤️ Clarice graduated from the Hen Hospital and has been reunited with her hatchmate in the yard! She looks a little bedraggled, but she’s living life again like nothing ever happened! Thank you so much to everyone for all the love and advice! We’re so happy to have our cotton ball back!
Wow Chickflick29 was just reading your post and update. So happy for you and Clarice. Love her extra for all of us! Great job chicken mom!

Hey,

I have used half of a baby aspirin after attacks to help with soreness. Baby aspirin is 80mg, so I would break it in half and give 40mg. Its very tiny and can easily be hidden in a small piece of bread.
ONE HUGE BENEFIT that has helped my chickens after attacks was the noise of a clock ticking. You can find videos on youtube. I read somewhere that it lowers blood pressure and helps with the shock in chickens.

I would give both of those a try but I am not a vet.

Back
Top Bottom