Fractions- A story by miss heny ,reads if you want.

Okay, WHOLE chapter 3!

Chapter 3
Days,weeks, months.Kaliska didn't how long it has pasted. She curled up under the sheets, just like home, she thought, it was all the dream, right? She groggily opened her eyes, a blurry face was all she saw.

“Oh, your awake.” A feminine voice said, or really more purred, Kaliska swore she saw tails moving behind this female. The face unblured. Kaliska eyes widden, “Your,your.” She squeaked, unable to speak.

The, female, threw her head back laughing. Her white cat ears folded back in amusement, but her hair floofed up when shouting was heard, “And there they go again.” She sighed, getting the bowl of broth ready for her guest.

“ 'They'?” Kaliska asked, staring at the, thing.

“Darin dear and his Highness Lytos, you have been their heated topic for a few weeks since you came.”

“As always, troubles comes when I am around...” She mumbled, looking around the medieval looking room, where was she?

The sound of feet storming upstairs was heard, and Kaliska slunk under the sheets. Darin came in, his face red in anger. “Gah! Why can't he in Lyteen's sake understand?!”

“Parents can be like that...” Kaliska said shyly, seeing him cool off as he realize she was awake.

“Wow... You made it.”

She gave him a classic stink eye look, “Why did you say it like I shouldn't of?”

“Because, normal humans don't survive ghouls poison.” He remarked. “Leena, go inform... Father she is awake.”

“Yes sire.” The cat creature, Leena bowed in respect, leaving the room.

“Where am I?” Kaliska asked dryly, her mouth by now feeling like a desert.

“You are in the Kingdom of Kelten, on the planet Vy'leen.”

Her eyes widen, “What?!”

Darin watched her reaction, listening as her breathing became heavy.

“I've been kidnapped by aliens!” Kaliska choked out, pushing herself to the bed post.

“Well in my eyes your the alien.”He retorted, annoying by the accusation, he listened as foot steps was heard, “Here we go.” He mumbled. A tall male, with the same deep jade green of Darin's eyes scanned the room. A coldness seem to radiate from him. They zeroed on Kaliska.

“So your awake.” He said it as if it was the most disgusting thing, something of which did not give her warm fuzzy feelings, she nodded yes. “A human, that survives ghoul poison, interesting.”

Something told Kaliska that was not a good thing. “Once she feels better bring her to the chambers Darin.” He said, Darin just nodded yes watching him leave.

“Chambers?”

“A special place... This either good or bad.” Darin said, “I, uh suggest you get change, your clothing make you, stand out.” He gestured to his clothing, which were like a medieval fantasy ranger style.

“And were would I find that?” kaliska remarked, “Mr.Legolas Cosplayer.”

He rolled his eyes, “There is a wardrobe, normally to my knowledge clothing is stored there. I will be waiting outside.” He huffed, heading out and shutting the door.

Kaliska eyed the wardrobe, and shakily went to it. After a hour of nearly killing herself getting into a dress, the most dreadful thing in her mind to wear, she got out.

“Green is your color.” He smirked, clearly enjoying the look of death Kaliska held, clearly fighting the urge to slap him. “Follow me.” He lead her down the mazes of halls and stairs. Voices was heard as they seem to head to a meeting room.

“Marrying off your son to that demon daughter will not protect your kingdom!” A deep male voice screeched, Kaliska peaked into the room as Darin stopped outside. A tall blonde figure seemed to be the owner of the voice, on the other side was a short figure, but she couldn't make out faces. Darin father was glowering at the blonde.

“I want my son to live in a life of peace, not at war with Lazureth.” He remarked, “He-”

“You are blinded Markus, we all know that his daughter is no worse then him.”

The short figure snorted, “As much as I hate to agree with stork legs.”

The blonde glowered at the short figure, anger was clear in it, or really, his icy blue eyes.

The short figure coughed but went on, “He is correct, Lazureth will not let this go, he want complete power of all the kingdoms.”

Both Kaliska and Darin jumped as someone coughed behind them, subconsciously they sheepishly turned.

“ Y'know, your father would have your hide for eavesdropping.” The owner of the cough said, Kaliska looked up at the tale, male, face, her eyes widen as her brain realized what he was. He was a elf, a black hair silver eyed elf.

“Wha-huh..” She stared at Darin, mouth a gapping.

Darin arched a brow, but said nothing as the male went on, “Ah, you must be the guest we have been waiting for, this, is going to be interesting.” He smirked, his hands snatches their ears, both yelping “Ow!” As they were drug in.

clap.gif
LOVE IT!!!!!!
MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pop.gif

Okay, chapter four is going to be typed in parts ^.^'

Chapter 4

Kaliska cursed the elf out, fumming at the indignity of being drug in by the ear. Darin rubbed his ear once the were freed from the dark-haired elf deadly grasped. “Lookie lookie who I found eavedroping.” He said, as if he found a rare gem with giddy glee. That earned him a evil glare from Kaliska.

Darin father looked at them, sorrow deep in his green eyes. “How much have you heard.” He asked softly, his once proud and angry voice sounded broken now.

“Enough.” Darin said softly, “Why?”

The question alone seem to provoke the room to darkness, as if that word would end the world. “I want you to rule in pe-”

“What about what I want?” Darin snapped, “We all know the truth about that demon, he won't keep his word.”

“What else are we to do?” Darin father ask, lost was in his eyes, those deep jade green eyes like his son, kaliska noted, but that seemed to be the only thing Darin really inherited, she suspected he favored strongly his mother in looks.

As Darin fought his father for what he wanted, a creature watched in the shadow for his master, Lazureth. He listened and smirked, but out of all in the court, he studied Kaliska, “So, you did have a child in that world then? Things just got interesting.” He smirked.

“Hmm daddy?” A female voice purred in the background, her ice blue eyes looked into her father pitch black ones, “What do you mean?”

Lazureth looked at his daughter, to many she look barely older then twenty, but they both knew the truth she was much, much older. “ The games have begun, look at her with open eyes.”

She arched a brow, but stared into the mirror, then threw her head back laughing, “My my! So the line live on! How amusing, and they don't know yet?”

“Doubtful, but the spell I have a odd feeling will ware off, but now we will just watch and see what she will do.” Lazureth smirk, his white hands clasped together in glee.

“Darin, you don't-” His father started, but was quickly cut off.

“No, you don't understand! No matter what I say you tune me out, ever since mum died!”

Kaliska made mental bets on who would win, she looked around the room at the two elves, and what she thought was a dwarf; they seem to be doing the same. All three of them listen to the shoutfest, in time is calmed, but Darin held a rather scary look. Kaliska instinctively inched away from him.

The blonde coughed, “Done?”

Both turn to him, if looks could kill, the poiny eared blonde would be. “I will take that as a yes. But what your son says is true, Lazureth cannot be trusted, look at the Klyte, look what happen to them? They are now nothing more then slaves, and the Nightmare riders.”

“The whata?” Kaliska asked, curious of these 'nightmare riders'

“Ancient and powerful fighters, they all died fighting Lazureth.”

Back
Top Bottom