Fragile!

One of my favorite movies! Love it. Its funny, we got the dvd as a Christmas gift last year, but we've never even opened it. I only like to watch it when it comes on tv on Christmas day. TBS, I think it is, runs it for 24 hours, starting on Christmas Eve. It was only my second day home from the hospital, having had surgery on the 19'th of this month. It was Christmas Eve night and I was resting in my bedroom, with the doors shut. I remember waking up from the nap, kind of groggy and I could hear from the other room:"Ah, come on ma, what I do, what I do?" I scrambled for the remote, because I knew that was Schwartz getting whooped from his mom, because Ralphie blamed him for teaching him bad words.
We also did white elephant gifts with my dad and his wife this year. One of them was a 6 inch nightlight of the leg lamp. I got to come home with it, yay! I guess Walgreens sells all different sizes of the lamp. I really want to get a big one. We have a big bay window in our living room, and I know that lamp would go perfect there.
Oh, did I mention I also have a cat named Ralphie
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom