Freak out with me ... chicks being delivered on Day 4!

*sigh* wish there was more info between these two dots .......
1708571425527.png

Also ... all the little ones I got. I hope they all make it!
1708571533635.png

I’m from Ohio, like @Huntmaster. ☺️ I’ve only ordered through mail once (years ago). It was too anxiety-ridden for me, but the dozen chicks arrived safely. I just order eggs through mail every now and then these days. Your chicks are going to be fine, and we all know you’ll be closely monitoring/cuddling with them during their first several hours. 🥰 Hope to see photos!

The have arrived!!! couple things I learned ....
1. when it says out for delivery on the USPS website - it's a lie! luckily I decided to go to USPS and they had them there
2. they don't call you.... At least I never got a phone call

Unfortunately, 2 did not make it :hit
2 were not looking good. I've had them for 3 hours now and now only 1 looks not good. So we will see what happens. They may be just acclimating. The other 8 are out of control hyper which made me super happy.

This process was very anxious ridden for me. Not sure I will order through the mail again.

I will post picture later today!

1. when it says out for delivery on the USPS website - it's a lie! luckily I decided to go to USPS and they had them there

2 were not looking good. I've had them for 3 hours now and now only 1 looks not good. So we will see what happens. They may be just acclimating. The other 8 are out of control hyper which made me super happy.

This process was very anxious ridden for me. Not sure I will order through the mail again.

When we ordered chicks from the hatchery, I had to go to the post office to pick them up. They won't deliver them to the mailbox. I had called and gave them a heads up that they were coming, and they called right away. We're retired so I could zoom over right quick! We're still 8 for 8 on those babies, and all pullets too!

Glad to see they got there before SAT. Sorry to hear they all didn't arrive safely. Hopefully they are settling in well now.

Back
Top Bottom