FREE broody blue wynadotte in So Cal

MsPony

Songster
9 Years
Mar 2, 2010
Santa Barbara
Ava is a beautiful blue wynadotte, will be a year old in early July. Unfortunately she is 100% broody, can NOT break her of it, and I do not currently have time/money/effort/rooster to provide her with the lifestyle she wants.

Rooster home only! Or a home where you can provide her with eggs to hatch/chicks to raise for the rest of her life. She is starving herself with me, even in a separate sun pen, and she needs babies.

I live in Santa Barbara/Goleta, willing to drive anywhere to drop her off to a good home or come pick her up. I'm going to LA in a couple of weeks as well.

Can come with vet check, small fee may apply (if my chicken vet charges me.)

f594ce76.jpg

41192e6f.jpg

e4622cef.jpg

Last edited:
Oh you shouldnt say you would drive anywhere. Lol! If you are willing to drive ANYWHERE then bring her on over to Missouri. I want some broodies, but my laying girls dont want to go broody.
roll.png

too bad she couldn't come to me. I have everything she would want, eggs, roo, all the time she wants to be a broody. have chicks & eggs coming out of my ears....

If "anywhere" doesn't apply to MO, then I guess you won't drive to Eastern KY
tongue.png
I would take her in a heartbeat if you lived within, like, two states
smile.png
Hope she finds a good home
thumbsup.gif

Yay! Its always exciting to have a mother on a nest. I have a muscovy setting on a nest of 22 eggs, yay! I cant wait till they hatch.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom