Free Buff Orpington Cockerels - 4 mos old - Spectacular and docile

McGoo

Crowing
14 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Mid Hudson River Valley, NY
I have 3 stocky and golden Buff Orpington Cockerels that are 4 1/2 mos old. They are from Hinkjc's Orpingtons... The best. I have a rooster, 1 1/2 years, from the same line and he is the best... not agressive with me or with the hens and he's always on the lookout and keeping them out of harms way.

I will travel 60 miles into NJ/PA, CT/MA, upstate NY. I just want to find them a good home.

I am looking for Buff Orpington's, I'm from Winnpeg so I can buy yours but do you know of anybody in Canada who has BOs?

You sure are in God's country! Those Canadian Rockies are beyond anything I ever could have imagined... There really aren't any words to describe their beauty.

Well the answer is nope. I think you're a little further then I'd planned to travel
tongue.png

You might want to connect with Jody (hinkjc) and see if she's sold eggs to someone up your way ... maybe a connection? Other possibility is just buying some of her eggs. (I know you want the birds, not the eggs)

Happy Holidays and best of luck.

ps my BO roo is the ultimate, so you're on the right track wanting the breed - you can't go wrong.

He has not started to crow yet... believe it or not! The 'older' roo does not crow a lot. If that's any indication. They're very calm and easy going and perhaps don't crow because they're not in charge. Once they have their own gals I expect they'll crow a bit.

I am in southern NY along the Hudson. I'd be happy to meet up with anyone supplying one of them (Ihave 3) with a good home.

Thank you all.

I've acually never been to the rockies but I do know they're beautiful. chicks or eggs it doesn't matter, I have an incubator. About Jodi, is hinkjc her username on BYC? I will ask her. Thanks McGoo

Quote:
Unfortunately, I am not comfortable shipping a bird to Illinois. If I know of anyone coming out your way, I'll get in touch with you.... or vice versa.
Colleen

ps I tried to pm you, but your mailbox was full ):

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom