Free drakes uk

chaddyville

Chirping
7 Years

Free in UK. The two cayuga cross drakes in photo. One is probably a cayuga although I can't be 100 % sure of this. He is cayuga size and colouring. The other is a cayuga cross Welsh harlequin. He is cayuga colouring but has a patch of WH stippling on the back of his head. They are both 8 weeks old and living outside. I am in Blackpool Lancashire UK. The brown duck is not up for grabs it is the 2 black drakes in the photo. Lovely ducks but I've not got enough room for any more drakes.

Free in UK. The two cayuga cross drakes in photo. One is probably a cayuga although I can't be 100 % sure of this. He is cayuga size and colouring. The other is a cayuga cross Welsh harlequin. He is cayuga colouring but has a patch of WH stippling on the back of his head. They are both 8 weeks old and living outside. I am in Blackpool Lancashire UK. The brown duck is not up for grabs it is the 2 black drakes in the photo. Lovely ducks but I've not got enough room for any more drakes.
Lovely drakes and this thread may help https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16190/outside-of-u-s-other-countries-should-list-bst-items-here

Back
Top Bottom