Free in PA

cactuswilly

Hatching
12 Years
May 5, 2007
One white Araucana roo. He's one year old and rumpless but no tuffs. Also have his son who's half buff silky if you want him. He's rumpless to with a beard.

I'll try. Not sure if I can. If you look at Jody's web site (HINKJC) he's the son of the white one she has there. Carbon copy of him. He's really a good rooster, just have 4 of them. Tom

Oh, thanks.. Mine are actually from Jody too, I was looking for some different blood.
big_smile.png

I think he's the son. I got him from Jody and he was on the site at the time. (Don't want to start something with Jody). Got some cool chickens from her.

Quote:
I agree, I have gotten great birds from her! Like I said I was looking for different bloodlines to add to the birds I got from her. Thanks anyway.
smile.png

cactuswilly, you didnt get one posted from the web site. We still have all the birds posted on are site. There is one that i sold to a Nice Lady up in MI that is in the one pic.

You must have bought chicks or eggs from us maybe even started birds.

Bet that silkie/araucana cross looks pretty neat, Id like to see a pic of him if you can post some..
fl.gif

Charlie

Back
Top Bottom