FREE! Lav Orp, Aus, LB, EE, BCM, Roos

jeaucamom

Songster
12 Years
Oct 1, 2007
Ophir, CA
I have roos hatched Feb 23, so they are 8 weeks old this Weds. They are all vigorously healthy, but I wound up with 10 Roosters and can only keep three. I have:

2 Lavender Orps
1 EE
1 BCM
2 Lt. Brahma
1 Barred Rock or Cuckoo Marans (not sure which, came from feed store, labeled BR, but looks more like CM)

I am in Northern CA... Just outside Auburn (northeast of Sacramento)

Thanks, Susanna

I sure hope someone wants these guys.. I don't even carre if they wind up in the stew pot...I just don't want them to be snake food...I know that sounds silly..but that seriosly grosses me out and terrifies me....

I am interested in one of the lavender orps. I'm just outside of Grass Valley.

Great! I have two to choose from. I don't think they are show quality because they have faults in their combs... but they will be beautiful none the less. I will pm you my number and you can pick a time to come get them...

So I still have all the others, and they are going to wind up at the feed store if I can't find home from them asap.....

FREE!!

Hey, I hadn't heard from you, so I was wondering if they were still available. I've checked with both of the neighbors and they're fine with me having a rooster with my flock.
smile.png

I am doing meat birds later in the summer, so if you still need the rest gone then, but now I'm just looking for a guy to hang out with my girls. (they are 6 weeks old, and the coop is nearly ready for them.)

Back
Top Bottom