Free OEGB's San Diego -- Gone

tigerrrrrrrlilly

Songster
9 Years
Mar 27, 2010
San Diego, CA
Mixed color Old English Game Bantams. These boys are all free to a good home -- 7 available. They are friendly. They don't fight. The parents are super tiny. You will love these guys!! Take one or all, anything helps. I just ended up with more roos than I could handle from my last hatch and don't know what to do! I sold quite a few, but still have a bunch and they are growing fast..
Pick up in San Diego or you provide the proper box and the cost to ship and I will send them. These guys will produce 3/4 silver laced when bred with silver laced or various spangled or columbian patterns when crossed with silver duckwing or white. They do grow up to be very pretty and unique.

Edit: My mistake---some are silver laced (a still rare color for OEs.)

Last edited:
Awww man, I'm a loooong drive away and have an abundance of roos myself, otherwise I would take some in an instant.
sad.png
Good luck, they're pretty and I'll bet they'll make great breeders or pets for someone.

I found them all a home! The guy, (a very nice asian man) was really happy and excited to get them free, he already had lots of bantam hens and had decided he now wanted to get some roos to watch over them and help debug and beautify his family nursery. They will love it. Lots of hens and people to give them attention.

Back
Top Bottom