Free or for trade- 2 Male Coturnix Quails- about 8 weeks old- PA

monarc23

Coturnix Obsessed
11 Years
Jul 18, 2008
Indiana, Pennsylvania
I'm located in South Western Pennsylvania in the county of Indiana, very near the boarder to Westmorland county. Normally I'd cull excess males for meat, but two male quails is not even worth culling them for. Looking for someone interested in these guys as pets or as breeders to their existing flock. They are both Pharoah Coturnix Quails (just normal browns). Wings are clipped and they've been outside for weeks now and are doing wonderful. Very healthy and cute. These two boys are just 2 males too many need to rehome. Will give away free, or if you have something you'd trade me for them (try me) I'd be interested in that as well.
smile.png

Here are the boys, pictures taken just a few moments ago:
a1-3.jpg

IMG_3500.jpg

I will have to see if I can get my hands on a quail cage, if I can, I would like them. How would they do over winter outdoors? I have a run I can cover with plastic sheeting and put the cage in there. I will have to get back to you. I am in Jefferson county to your north. I'll let you know as soon as possible, but if someone else gives you a definate yes that they will take them, give them to that person.

Back
Top Bottom