Free Ralphie!!

Pics
Watch the Twin cities news.

Some old fart locked up in Covid unti is well enough to start throwing chit!

In an attempt to improve overall satsisfaction they have decided to bring all the meals at once without giving old farts with fairly accurate arms a choice of what to eat.

My meal;
9 grapes
Some kind of macoroni goiloush left over from the Hungarian wars and zucchini

I would not feed that to my chickens!

Food by products will be flying.
I hear ya on the hospital “food”. A few years ago after hip surgery, the CNA brought my supper tray, lifted the lid, took one look and said, “I am so sorry. We have chicken noodle soup here in the pantry. Do you want me to warm it up for you?” I had to look at the menu to see what it was. It said lasagna. It looked like someone had chewed it up and spit it back out on my plate. After that, I asked DH to please bring me food.

Watch the Twin cities news.

Some old fart locked up in Covid unti is well enough to start throwing chit!

In an attempt to improve overall satsisfaction they have decided to bring all the meals at once without giving old farts with fairly accurate arms a choice of what to eat.

My meal;
9 grapes
Some kind of macoroni goiloush left over from the Hungarian wars and zucchini

I would not feed that to my chickens!

Food by products will be flying.

No deliveries, no visits nothing.
So there you are all sick and miserable, and they decide to put you on a diet! Sheesh! (because they can't expect you to eat that stuff can they?)

il_570xN.1434132463_pzmb.jpg

I hear ya on the hospital “food”. A few years ago after hip surgery, the CNA brought my supper tray, lifted the lid, took one look and said, “I am so sorry. We have chicken noodle soup here in the pantry. Do you want me to warm it up for you?” I had to look at the menu to see what it was. It said lasagna. It looked like someone had chewed it up and spit it back out on my plate. After that, I asked DH to please bring me food.
The last time I was in the hospital, the food was amazing. To be fair, I hadn't eaten for two weeks before that. :lau

Back
Top Bottom