Free shipping might end early

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Southern28Chick, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    I'm running out of product. I just wanted to give y'all a heads up...free shipping might end tonight! Sorry. I did put on the flier, "while supplies last"...well they're not lasting. [​IMG]

2. PeiTheCelt

PeiTheCelt Songster

Sep 3, 2007
    Central NY
    Should we have ordered less? [​IMG]

3. TundraChick

TundraChick Songster

Aug 6, 2007
    West Viriginia
    Well it horrible! Business is too good!

He he...I guess i should have ordered less too...[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:NO NO NO...I appreciate every single order I received. Thank ya'll so much! Ya'll just helped me pay the entry fee into the Christmas craft show in Fayetteville that I didn't think I'd make it to.

I'm keeping the free shipping going until tomorrow. I can't go any longer than that.

5. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Southern you must mean the Holly Day Fair. I try to make that every year living in Fayetteville. The best selection of crafts in the country. Perfect for Christmas! If I make it this year, I'll look you up. [​IMG]

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:It's the Eastern Christmas Craftsmen's Festival...or something like that. It's the weekend after Thanksgiving.

7. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    That one I haven't been to. If I make it, I'll look for the soap making, chicken loving girl from Youngsville! [​IMG] Good luck on your sales. I bought homemade soap in loaves year before last and crocheted wash cloths to go with it and gave it for Christmas gifts. Went over nicely I thought. The soap was peppermint, I loved the smell of it!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  8. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Songster

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Can't wait until my pumpkin spice gets here! Got the chocolate, Cinnamon bun, lavender & goats milk and oatmeal almond, too! [​IMG]

9. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I just might have to order some of your soaps for my mom for Christmas! I also have friends who would love it! That lavender soap is right up my mom's alley!

10. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Whew!! thanks for the heads-up! I would have missed out! ha ha I got my order in!! Love your soap and I tell everyone how great it is!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: