Free shipping might end early

Southern28Chick

Flew The Coop
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
I'm running out of product. I just wanted to give y'all a heads up...free shipping might end tonight! Sorry. I did put on the flier, "while supplies last"...well they're not lasting.
roll.png

Quote:
NO NO NO...I appreciate every single order I received. Thank ya'll so much! Ya'll just helped me pay the entry fee into the Christmas craft show in Fayetteville that I didn't think I'd make it to.

I'm keeping the free shipping going until tomorrow. I can't go any longer than that.

Southern you must mean the Holly Day Fair. I try to make that every year living in Fayetteville. The best selection of crafts in the country. Perfect for Christmas! If I make it this year, I'll look you up.
wink.png

Quote:
It's the Eastern Christmas Craftsmen's Festival...or something like that. It's the weekend after Thanksgiving.

That one I haven't been to. If I make it, I'll look for the soap making, chicken loving girl from Youngsville!
smile.png
Good luck on your sales. I bought homemade soap in loaves year before last and crocheted wash cloths to go with it and gave it for Christmas gifts. Went over nicely I thought. The soap was peppermint, I loved the smell of it!!

Last edited:
Can't wait until my pumpkin spice gets here! Got the chocolate, Cinnamon bun, lavender & goats milk and oatmeal almond, too!
big_smile.png

I just might have to order some of your soaps for my mom for Christmas! I also have friends who would love it! That lavender soap is right up my mom's alley!

Whew!! thanks for the heads-up! I would have missed out! ha ha I got my order in!! Love your soap and I tell everyone how great it is!!!

Back
Top Bottom