Free test chick diapers! Update post #22 claim them now!

I have some 7 week old Bantams. I could use them. I can measure them if you need that information. I have several different kinds as I bought an assortment. They are really small compared to the large breeds of the same age. If you have all your testers that is fine. Just message me back.

Sorry that I have taken a break from these. I found that the felt was extremely hard to work with so I tried cotton cloth instead
smile.png
I will be doing this a little differently now.
I now have a BUNCH of unused chick diapers that people can claim and then I'll ship them!

In stock right now:
13 ?Baby Quail-sized? diapers (one pictured below to show size comparison to my hand)
10 standard chick-sized diapers
7 Young Pullet-sized diapers
2 Bantam hen-sized diapers approx. 10-11 inches long

I won't make anymore until these have all been claimed and tried on by others' poultry and I have seen some feedback on how they work etc. etc.

2-2.jpg

You can claim however many or whatever sizes you want until these are gone, though please do not be greedy. PM your adress to me once you have posted what you want from the above.

LOL sidenote: my grandmother walks in when I was making the smallest size of these and says, "Why are you making finger puppets?"
cool.png
<--Yeah right!

I would love to have some. I have some cochins that I want to let in the house. plus, when i have sick or injured birds, I let them in out in the house to get some excerise. I will take what ever you want to ship me in any sizes you want to ship, but I will measure my 3 cochins so I have an accurate size for them for you.

Let me know if you will still have some.

Thanks,
Teresa
Mt. Orab, OH

I would like some!
I will have to measure them. Do you need me to measure them? I have abunch that are around 3 to 4 wks old. Oh, I have one really small Japanes bantam that is a month and a half old and she is just ... TINY! Would the quail one fit her do you think? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom