Free test chick diapers! Update post #22 claim them now!

i need some my banty got his leg stuck in a leg trap so i think he is permenently crippledbut want him to be able to get around the house atleast not in this small cage

I'll try them if you still need testers.
big_smile.png

I made one the other day and tried it out on my 2 week old Barred Rock. She started flopping around and having a fit! Funniest thing ever. She HATED it! I figured her poops aren't TOO big right now, so I'll try again in a couple of weeks. I made the velcro adjustable on the back so she could "grow" into it. I REALLY hope she gets used to it! She's such a friendly thing. It'd be nice to snuggle occasionally when she's bigger.

I'd love to compare patterns!

I have not started making anyone's yet... still trying to get them to look decent, LOL, but I have made one that looks better than any of my others.
Please note that in the picture it is missing the horizontal piece between the neck and tail to keep the chicken from escaping. I have fixed it since then. It is made from felt and the bottom (circle part) about the size of a half of a large absorbant pad.
It has velcro on the front of the straps to hold it on and easily take off. It has a hole for the head, and a hole for the tail once put on.
Sorry for the small pictures.

2-1.jpg
3.jpg

I'm guessing it could work for a ? 6-8 week old chicken? Maybe a very small bantam hen possibly. Oh, and it is not red, it is ORANGE. The picture looks red to me.

So does anyone want it? I am going to work with my horse tomorrow and while I'm driving I could stop at the PO.

I just want to see how these fit on the birds, it's got to look real funny!!!

Good for you... very inventive.

Back
Top Bottom