Free to GOOD home2 Bottle fed African Pygmy goats needing a home soon!

Moonwalker

Songster
12 Years
Jan 9, 2008
Washburn, MO
My Boo-boo and Peewee will be needing a home within the next couple of months. Looks like I will be moving to Arkansas. Taking the horse, the pit and the wolf. Also the caged pets and the cats. Not sure where exactly I'll be keeping the horse, or what the regulations are about goats in the town, so if there is someone out there who wants a couple of spoiled rotten *PET* African Pygmy goats, 5 months old, a doe and a wether, let me know! (and there is a brain damaged chicken that goes with the goats, they are used to each other now!)

If I can find a home for Mikey, the beagle mutt, I would like to. He really needs a home with kids to play with. He misses his old family. And if there is someone out there that loves long haired white cats (like Duchess in The Aristocats)that loves being petted and sleeps on your pillow, let me know. I took in Mikey and Princess from people who couldn't keep them anymore and while I would never turn them in to the pound, if someone wants to give tham a home, where they can get more individual attention that I can give, I will gladly rehome them.
I am in Sevierville, TN (near Knoxville) and am willing to drive some to meet the right person. (sounds like a personal ad, doesn't it?)

Last edited:
lleighmay has offered to take them if I can't find someone closer (she's about 3 hours away) She says her goat Earl needs friends and she said she'd even take my Lucky BO chicken too.
Now...any takers for the beagle mutt and the furrball?

Last edited:
If I lived closer I would take your white long haired cat in a heartbeat! I've had many cats in my life but never a white one, Yet!
big_smile.png

hey i live only about an hour to an hour and a half north of you in mccreary county ky. and i would be realy interested in getting the goats. i have been wanting a couple for a long time. i have chickens turkeys,rabbits and would really like to have the goats to go with them

Back
Top Bottom