Freedom Ranger update @ 7 weeks Lots & Lots of PICTURES!!!!

Discussion in 'Meat Birds ETC' started by moenmitz, Sep 24, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

hehe,,, nope frog taste ewwy! heh ,,, i just dont like that turkey or broiler starter,, some stupid reason i can taste the ca-ca [​IMG] ,, i give it to my pheasants now,, but ween em off it as soon as i can. and i dont mind keeping my birds longer if it takes, just so i get that smell/taste outta em hehe [​IMG]

2. moenmitz

moenmitz Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    Quote:Mine are too portly to fly-they can get about 8 inches off the ground, at the most, and only for a few seconds.

3. moenmitz

moenmitz Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    Quote:You "taste the ca-ca...."? Dude, what exactly is in YOUR turkey starter?!!! plooeyy!!

4. dangerouschicken

dangerouschicken Will Barter For Coffee

May 6, 2007
    Columbia Gorge, OR
    Speaking of these little red devils, where is GREYFIELDS?

5. the1much

Quote:You "taste the ca-ca...."? Dude, what exactly is in YOUR turkey starter?!!! plooeyy!!

nope regular turkey starter,,, stink and all ,,, to me its like being able to taste the metal in food from a can,,,or eating shallow scallops compared to deep water,,,,,,and "farm" grain fed deer,,,ewwwy.
    of course it may be just the stink of the starter that makes me think i can taste it later,,,, but im sure if you gave me 2 chickens to eat, 1 on starter 1 not,, i would be able to tell the difference.

6. moenmitz

moenmitz Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    You are making me worry now-I dont want my Rangers to taste like ca ca!! BWAAA!!!

I THINK they will be ok, cause the starter smells NICE...(DH says it tastes good, I myself haven't sampled it.) Maybe we will ahve to invite you over for a taste test....

I can't drink milk from cardboard cartons...it tastes like cardboard.

Or pop from aluminum cans, tastes like metal.

And I swear some milk tastes like grass....very picky about my milk.....[​IMG]

7. the1much

the regular chick start isnt bad to me,,, just that turkey ca-ca lol
    but its probably just in my head,,,,least you can keep saying to yourself,,"its in jims head,, its in jims head" lol [​IMG]

8. the1much

EDIT:
    guess it doubled on me

Last edited: Oct 1, 2008
  9. moenmitz

moenmitz Songster

Apr 15, 2008
    "it's in Jim's head...it's in Jim's head...."

I think its working, thanks!

10. PurpleChicken

PurpleChicken Tolerated.....Mostly

Apr 6, 2007
    Iceland
    My rangers smell fine and they are still on 26%. They taste good too. They probably taste
    better mw but one of the roos just hugged me and said he loved me. What am I to do?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: