Freedom Ranger update @ 7 weeks Lots & Lots of PICTURES!!!!

hehe,,, nope frog taste ewwy! heh ,,, i just dont like that turkey or broiler starter,, some stupid reason i can taste the ca-ca
sad.png
,, i give it to my pheasants now,, but ween em off it as soon as i can. and i dont mind keeping my birds longer if it takes, just so i get that smell/taste outta em hehe
wink.png

Quote:
Mine are too portly to fly-they can get about 8 inches off the ground, at the most, and only for a few seconds.

Quote:
You "taste the ca-ca...."? Dude, what exactly is in YOUR turkey starter?!!! plooeyy!!

Quote:
You "taste the ca-ca...."? Dude, what exactly is in YOUR turkey starter?!!! plooeyy!!

nope regular turkey starter,,, stink and all ,,, to me its like being able to taste the metal in food from a can,,,or eating shallow scallops compared to deep water,,,,,,and "farm" grain fed deer,,,ewwwy.
of course it may be just the stink of the starter that makes me think i can taste it later,,,, but im sure if you gave me 2 chickens to eat, 1 on starter 1 not,, i would be able to tell the difference.

You are making me worry now-I dont want my Rangers to taste like ca ca!! BWAAA!!!

I THINK they will be ok, cause the starter smells NICE...(DH says it tastes good, I myself haven't sampled it.) Maybe we will ahve to invite you over for a taste test....

I can't drink milk from cardboard cartons...it tastes like cardboard.

Or pop from aluminum cans, tastes like metal.

And I swear some milk tastes like grass....very picky about my milk.....
smile.png

"it's in Jim's head...it's in Jim's head...."

I think its working, thanks!

My rangers smell fine and they are still on 26%. They taste good too. They probably taste
better mw but one of the roos just hugged me and said he loved me. What am I to do?

Back
Top Bottom