French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan

2. Ravyn--Thanks! Walnut--We did! Would've been more fun if *someone* hadn't been peppering me with snowballs as I was rolling the base of the snowman. Or if I had a better throwing arm/aim ;)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  3. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

:gig

Sorry, but I had one that complained like a grumpy hen too! Was annoying as all heck... I'd rather hear the crowing than the griping all day, lol...

Yeah, they always think that's an invitation as a target, don't they?? :/

4. frmboyinthecity

frmboyinthecity Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2015
    Utah

Phil, we just got ice up this weekend. Hoping to get out sometime next week! I want fish tacos, so I gotta get some perch!

Can you use tip ups in Michigan?

When I read your earlier post and you said you were going to go to the snow, I thought your phone was acting up and you meant show. Looks like you had a great time in the SNOW!

5. now bat I've seen snow peppered the possom I'm going to bed nite ravyn [​IMG][​IMG]

6. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

G'Night, K... :frow :hugs

7. I got him good while he was getting pics of the snowman and the girls in the fading light ;)

8. Ravynscroft

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Teach him!! :gig :celebrate :highfive:

9. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan

Yes we can use tip ups....we are allowed three lines. I jig inside my shack. Then set out two tip ups.....

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  10. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I'm sorry she didn't show. At least you got to have that little cutie with you!

The short days make me go nuts, literally. I'm holding up good this year because the weather is warm but it just doesn't feel right when it's dark by 4:30!

The white chocolate with walnuts is soooo good! Not sure what flavors you got but that one is hidden in the fridge!
    I'm worried about the next 2 months too! We had a cherry tree in full bloom in town! My grandma took pics, I couldn't believe it. It was covered in pink flowers. I don't mind the warm weather but I live in the worst area of the country for deer ticks and lymes disease. If it stays mild, they will keep breeding and summer will be dangerous. I'm also worried that this is the calm before the storm, literally.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by