French frogs

All children should be spoiled... :)

By aunts and uncles and grandparents...to some extent by parents.

My fondest memories are not of "where we went" but of "what we did". Catching fireflies, going fishing for bluegill, watching hot air balloons, camping by the creek or by the pond in a homemade tent, hiking in the woods, building and flying kites...I never had any idea there wasn't much money because I was rich with experiences. And chores, lots of them, came first.

Yeah, big win for mommy :D. We spoil her a bit much, but it is hard to avoid when her wants are so simple. But she is our little princess.

My mom always says you don't spoil a child by loving them, you spoil a child by telling them no when you mean yes. I think you're making some awesome memories for her!

I meant mentally, not physically. Childish is as childish does.....or something like that.

I won't sully the title of child that way... :gig

By aunts and uncles and grandparents...to some extent by parents.

My fondest memories are not of "where we went" but of "what we did". Catching fireflies, going fishing for bluegill, watching hot air balloons, camping by the creek or by the pond in a homemade tent, hiking in the woods, building and flying kites...I never had any idea there wasn't much money because I was rich with experiences. And chores, lots of them, came first.

Spoiling comes in many forms... enriching experiences are the best, but fulfilling great desires are too... :)

Chicken plans are usually good plans
big_smile.png

I used to want Welsummers - I love the colors of the roosters and the speckled brown eggs from the hens. Now I really like smaller combed birds and want some AMs and OEs

But I do love those speckled dark eggs, so who knows if a couple will end up in my flock some day.

I used to want Welsummers - I love the colors of the roosters and the speckled brown eggs from the hens.  Now I really like smaller combed birds and want some AMs and OEs

But I do love those speckled dark eggs, so who knows if a couple will end up in my flock some day.

I understand the smaller combs. I've got a hatchery welsummer rooster right now, and I Woody about the comb sometimes in the cold weather. But I really like both Welsummers and barnevelders.

Back
Top Bottom