French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    That's part of the reason why we moved - so we have a better starting point for exploring the area. [​IMG].

2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Well enjoy...post pics....

3. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Actually I'm looking forward to staying home for a while. I accepted another contract so I'll be working more hours for the next few months, which is good because I'm waiting for spring and it will make the time go by faster.

4. Well, if anyone wants to explore the redwoods... And the Smith River is supposed to be world-class for salmon and sturgeon. Mmmm... Sturgeon smoked over an open alder fire on redwood stakes :drool

5. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan

Blower resistor.

Sorry I am drunk as a skunk and that's all I got.

And hotel housekeeping stole a personal possession.

6. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

Get 'em, Walnut...

7. yes and poured all that concrete. with a pump truck that broke at the end of the pour . so I have had A VERY FUN DAY truck late to start with . help late too . first truck to wet. pump not big enough . customer wanted to watch me work . that is not a problem but wants to talk to me while I work which is .so I ran him off. last truck driver was cussing because pump broke down and we had to pour the last truck without a pump . in the dark and get by the pump to do it . as soon as he realized it was me that all stopped and he got nicer . and that was the best part of my day .and through it all the thing that made me mad was the help being late and the first truck being to wet .so yes I got all the rebar tied . now all that is left is to get my machine and money . and thank you I need all the [​IMG]s I can get . and here is a couple for you [​IMG][​IMG]. can't complain about the truck breaking down . they will make that up to me . maybe get another ski trip . or nice lunch . or something . what can I say everybody love the K . I make them money .

1 person likes this.
  8. Ravynscroft

Ravynscroft For the Love of Duck Premium Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Middle Tennessee

:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

That should help til Saturday... :)

9. you do who would've guessed [​IMG]didn't have a clue or that you didn't like to stay at home either [​IMG]just so much about you we don't know .

10. [​IMG] [​IMG]Ravyn.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by