French frogs

But not boring
big_smile.png

hide.gif

hey, just because I pointed out the opportunity for some great comments, doesn't mean I opened the wild turkey window........lol

lau.gif
- True!

hey, just because I pointed out the opportunity for some great comments, doesn't mean I opened the wild turkey window........lol
I dont get the wild turkey thing? thats just what wv drinks???? thats not bad or anything???, not like she is a drunk
lau.gif
at least she can still type
hu.gif

and I always have windows ready to burst open, follow me around sometime, my husband never shuts his mouth I have stop him mid sentence when kids are there!

I dont get the wild turkey thing? thats just what wv drinks???? thats not bad or anything???, not like she is a drunk
lau.gif
at least she can still type
hu.gif

and I always have windows ready to burst open, follow me around sometime, my husband never shuts his mouth I have stop him mid sentence when kids are there!
I thought the wild turkey window reference was the comment by some innocent poster, that led to naughty comments by sc?

I thought the wild turkey window reference was the comment by some innocent poster, that led to naughty comments by sc?
lol figures, wonder if he can find where thats posted!! how he turned that one into something I would like to read

yup ours get all our carcasses

Our puppies and Younger Dogs get Winner Dog Food 26% and its 36 bucks a 100lb bag and its the size of chicken crumbles. my husband hates it because he says after they eat they make the house smell like fish. I told him Idk they are extremely healthy with great shiny coats! I also use this for our flock. Its a local made product from my feed mill.

Good idea. I haven't looked into local feed mills too much, but I do use the Onate Rooster Conditioner as scratch sometimes. I'll have to see if they make any dog food.

Back
Top Bottom