French frogs

I dont get the wild turkey thing? thats just what wv drinks???? thats not bad or anything???, not like she is a drunk :lau  at least she can still type :confused:  

and I always have windows ready to burst open, follow me around sometime, my husband never shuts his mouth I have stop him mid sentence when kids are there! 
What's funny about calling it the wild turkey window is that WV had absolutely nothing to do with it that night

yes and yes..........and I've even enlisted the help of my chicken in mocking you.......there's allot of material to mock.........

Hey!!! Did you just call me fat?!?!?

Not to worry @ ross farms will do something to liven things up . you'll see. wait a bit . and besides benny types with an accent . :lau  that's not boring  

Very true! :gig

First snow of the season!!! :weee

That is a four letter word!!! :smack

afternoon BYC um K

you here to wrap things up I see.... welcome to the CLUB

afternoon Ms Sally no shouldn't be here now . but have to be nosey . checking emails and can't not post you know two cents and all that . and you all know I have at least two cents worth of something. not sure what it is but it will come to me .

What's funny about calling it the wild turkey window is that WV had absolutely nothing to do with it that night
oh!!

You haven't figured out yet that I can run with anything?
oh oh !!

Hey!!! Did you just call me fat?!?!?
lau.gif
good one!

hey look, its a piece of WV again

afternoon Ms Sally no shouldn't be here now . but have to be nosey . checking emails and can't not post you know two cents and all that . and you all know I have at least two cents worth of something. not sure what it is but it will come to me .

say wha wah wha whatt?

Back
Top Bottom