French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. yeah I did hugesnet is great direct satellite feed . birds eye view . you need to pick up the dog poop just to the right of where you were standing [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    sc got pics of the coops you build

3. I love snow as far as I'm concerned when the ground freezes it can stay frozen till spring . bare dirt makes mud . around here it freezes and taws and keeps getting muddier . clogs up tracks and makes working harder .our job looked great this morning. tomorrow it will be mud and silt . pushed me till Friday to finish . waiting on Berts rain to get here tonight .hope for the best . plan for the worst . [​IMG]

4. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I will post some when I get to the PC. It's easier to post multiple pics that way. They are very simple, but well built. Since I get reclaimed wood, I can sell them for a very attractive price. I also have a full outdoor set made from pallets. Two chairs, a love seat, and a cooler table

1 person likes this.
  5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Do you have a hand planer? or do you use a grinding wheel with pads and then sand? or how do you treat the rougher boards?

6. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] I just cant figure you out, and aint gonna even think about trying

7. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I don't sand them yet. I just started building last year and have kind of learned as I went. I've aquired a few new tools, and a wheel is on the list, but I haven't gotten one yet

8. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Probably for the best :gig

9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    yep

10. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas

Get you a belt sander. Use 100 grit. Then follow with orbital sander. Use 120 or 150 grit.

I mess with woodworking a little. Allot of the pallet lumber is very hard wood.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by