French frogs

lau.gif
BYC - could you see me waving? Just went out in the back yard and waved to the sky.

yeah I did hugesnet is great direct satellite feed . birds eye view . you need to pick up the dog poop just to the right of where you were standing
gig.gif

Hey, it only snows here less than a dozen times a year or so, then is often gone the next day. I can celebrate!

We had rain this morning, then turned to snow. Now it's big and puffy flakes and actually sticking! Heavier up in the mountains and the territory North of us is getting hit pretty hard. It will probably be gone tomorrow though.

I love snow as far as I'm concerned when the ground freezes it can stay frozen till spring . bare dirt makes mud . around here it freezes and taws and keeps getting muddier . clogs up tracks and makes working harder .our job looked great this morning. tomorrow it will be mud and silt . pushed me till Friday to finish . waiting on Berts rain to get here tonight .hope for the best . plan for the worst .
barnie.gif

sc got pics of the coops you build
I will post some when I get to the PC. It's easier to post multiple pics that way. They are very simple, but well built. Since I get reclaimed wood, I can sell them for a very attractive price. I also have a full outdoor set made from pallets. Two chairs, a love seat, and a cooler table

I will post some when I get to the PC. It's easier to post multiple pics that way. They are very simple, but well built. Since I get reclaimed wood, I can sell them for a very attractive price. I also have a full outdoor set made from pallets. Two chairs, a love seat, and a cooler table
Do you have a hand planer? or do you use a grinding wheel with pads and then sand? or how do you treat the rougher boards?

I don't sand them yet. I just started building last year and have kind of learned as I went. I've aquired a few new tools, and a wheel is on the list, but I haven't gotten one yet

Get you a belt sander. Use 100 grit. Then follow with orbital sander. Use 120 or 150 grit.

I mess with woodworking a little. Allot of the pallet lumber is very hard wood.

Back
Top Bottom