French frogs

Greetings and salutations from us NC mountain folk
Good Morning!

Good morning all.

Sally... so far....
fl.gif
fingers crossed... first day since Saturday that I might have shaken my migraine... so... I will be up to about a weeks worth of house work.

hu.gif
with three big dogs that live in the house, I figure about a bushel or two of dog hair. Too bad there is no market for it.
Someone please invent the 'doggie vacuum door', so when the go in or out they get vacuumed.

I need it.
oh I pray its shook out forever!
fl.gif
I hear you on the dog hair! I would love that invention! a friend of mine does have that vacuum that goes to dock itself and runs around the room, she says it does awesome on dog hair too. I am too cheap, I would sooner buy something else, dont ask me why though
hmm.png

Wakey wakey, hands off snakey
Mornin sc
wink.png

Good morning all.

Sally... so far....
fl.gif
fingers crossed... first day since Saturday that I might have shaken my migraine... so... I will be up to about a weeks worth of house work.

hu.gif
with three big dogs that live in the house, I figure about a bushel or two of dog hair. Too bad there is no market for it.
Someone please invent the 'doggie vacuum door', so when the go in or out they get vacuumed.

I need it.
oh I pray its shook out forever!
fl.gif
I hear you on the dog hair! I would love that invention! a friend of mine does have that vacuum that goes to dock itself and runs around the room, she says it does awesome on dog hair too. I am too cheap, I would sooner buy something else, dont ask me why though
hmm.png

I would spend all day emptying it. They do not look big enough to handle German shepherd and golden retriever. The ridgeless ridgeback would be no problem for it though.

Back
Top Bottom