French frogs

I'm trying to psych myself out for the day
big_smile.png

We got it yesterday evening and part of the night. Its passed now. Coops are sloppy again, just when they had almost dried out!

Goooooooooooooood morning WV
hugs.gif
the rain was bad here too . you just pull on them muck boots and wade right through it .
wink.png
.nothing gonna slow You down . and How is DH this morning ?much better I hope .
frow.gif

Goooooooooooooood morning WV :hugs  the rain was bad here too . you just pull on them muck boots and wade right through it .;)  .nothing gonna slow You down . and How is DH this morning ?much better I hope .:frow

Gooood morning :hugs

Muck boots, check! :thumbsup

Getting ready to run in to see him before going to work. Will let ya know!! :fl

gig.gif
you know those skates will just hurt your ankles!
They will? dang well guess I had better get out of them . just have noticed a trend that bothers me is all . I really like our style of doing things .
idunno.gif
kinda feel like I'm on a used car lot there .lets talk about everything but what's wrong with the car really!!!!!!!! just look it up on car facs
hu.gif

They will? dang well guess I had better get out of them . just have noticed a trend that bothers me is all . I really like our style of doing things .
idunno.gif
kinda feel like I'm on a used car lot there .lets talk about everything but what's wrong with the car really!!!!!!!! just look it up on car facs
hu.gif

Yea those used cars will overheat and blow a gasket, leak fluid everywhere, and leave you stranded!
cool.png

Hubby seems much better this morning. Much perkier... can you say percocet?
wee.gif

Will see what the docs say in a little while.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom