French frogs

He's the one that said he'd vote for Mickey and got the memory workers to toss that sphere up! (If you haven't seen Inside Out, that probably made no sense whatsoever...)

Good movie! And that is an impossible mindfield to wander, everything triggers one of those in somebody (admittedly mickey is one of the universal ones)

Actually, it should fall to OFW causijg the sphere to be tossed... :plbb

*btw, did you want that mysterious box to actually show up, or no??*

:tongue

Morning, everyone.

Gooooood morning Friday
hugs.gif
Gooooood morning Deb
hugs.gif
maybe dragged another off the Ice this morning well see
wink.png

Yea those used cars will overheat and blow a gasket, leak fluid everywhere, and leave you stranded!
cool.png

Hubby seems much better this morning. Much perkier... can you say percocet?
wee.gif

Will see what the docs say in a little while.
fl.gif

well to tell you the truth this might be a cracked head won't know till disassembly . but I'm sure it will get in the shop soonner or later
idunno.gif
.glad perky is on the job and helping
yesss.gif

Perky on Percocet.
smile.png
. That's stuff knocks me out cold!

Something else did that to him yesterday, but this seems to have a better effect.
big_smile.png

This is a man that has never, ever taken any types of drugs, so a little goes a long way! Other than a snip-snip, or accidental injuries, he's never been to the hospital for anything! So this is all major new to him.

Something else did that to him yesterday, but this seems to have a better effect.  :D

This is a man that has never, ever taken any types of drugs, so a little goes a long way!  Other than a snip-snip, or accidental injuries, he's never been to the hospital for anything!  So this is all major new to him.         

I hope he gets to come home. I'm sure he's not resting well at the hospital. The dear nurses wake you up every hour or so.

Back
Top Bottom