French frogs

lmao!!! I honestly never had it and probably wont ever..... remember I am the one that loves fishing but wont eat it anymore
lau.gif
I found that gif and grabbed it up!!
I went to the St. Croix store/mfg plant in upper WI in July. Been kicking my own hindparts ever since for not buying one of their "imperfect" ultralight rods for $30 that normally sell for $100+. Woulda bought it, but didn't need another ultralight.

lmao!!!  I honestly never had it and probably wont ever..... remember I am the one that loves fishing but wont eat it anymore :lau   I found that gif and grabbed it up!!

I went to the St. Croix store/mfg plant in upper WI in July. Been kicking my own hindparts ever since for not buying one of their "imperfect" ultralight rods for $30 that normally sell for $100+.  Woulda bought it, but didn't need another ultralight.

O I wish that I could understand what you just write!

Ok here's my morning rant to explain my jovial mood for the last few days:
I'm a 42 year old man, and I shouldn't be running circles around the 20 somethings I employ. I worked my butt off when I was their age to get to where I am today. I can't stand laziness, and the pouring when I fuss at them. I have been in the field since Joaquin hit on October 3, working my butt off on equipment, physical labor, whatever it takes to keep the job moving. Watching these lazy, whiny kids mope around like they are being tortured when you ask them to step up and help makes me sick, and because we have a massive HR department, I can't clean house and hire some good help. Now I'm stuck working well into the night, every day, on salary. Thank goodness my right hand man, a mexican, stands right beside me every step of the way.
When I hear people say Mexicans are cheap labor, it makes me sick. They want to work, and have strong values. My man came over the right way, then he spent the next 7 years becoming a citizen and doing the proper paperwork to bring his family. He is the highest paid man on the job because I know I can count on him. American kids are soft.
Ok, enough. Good morning everybody :frow

There is no bad employee just a bad boss.... Haaaaaaa :lau

Last edited:
I'm a 42 year old man, and I shouldn't be running circles around the 20 somethings I employ. I worked my butt off when I was their age to get to where I am today. I can't stand laziness, and the pouring when I fuss at them. I have been in the field since Joaquin hit on October 3, working my butt off on equipment, physical labor, whatever it takes to keep the job moving. Watching these lazy, whiny kids mope around like they are being tortured when you ask them to step up and help makes me sick, and because we have a massive HR department, I can't clean house and hire some good help. Now I'm stuck working well into the night, every day, on salary. Thank goodness my right hand man, a mexican, stands right beside me every step of the way.
When I hear people say Mexicans are cheap labor, it makes me sick. They want to work, and have strong values. My man came over the right way, then he spent the next 7 years becoming a citizen and doing the proper paperwork to bring his family. He is the highest paid man on the job because I know I can count on him. American kids are soft.
Ok, enough. Good morning everybody
frow.gif
thumbsup.gif
You nailed it, dead center.

Ok, enough. Good morning everybody
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom