French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

St. Croix is one of the best fishing rods on the market.
    WI is the abbreviation for Wisconsin, one of the 50 states that comprise this country.
    Hindparts are on the other side of the stomach

Anything else I can translate for you? [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    so why are you kicking a hindpart? and is there any hindparts remaining? [​IMG] thats almost 5 months ago man!

[​IMG]

3. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel
    I really don't know the anatomy of the average american,
    But the rest of the world have theirs " hind parts" ( the one you wanted to kick) below the stomach
    And not on the outer part of it.......:gig

Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
  4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    My oldest started to buy blanks and makes rods now. But it takes him forever because he is always on the road and he lost one on a flight and wont take them with him anymore. He pays a fortune for blanks.

5. kwhites634

Blanks aren't cheap, for sure.

6. kwhites634

Reckon that depends on how big the stomach is...size matters, after all [​IMG]

7. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I am a leader, and the good ones respect me and follow. The lazy ones that have figured out that they are unfireable are also uncoachable. Don't take my online persona as how I am in real life. I lead my men by example, and no one works any harder than I do. Most of them respect that. It's the 2 or 3 that are dead weight and making the others suffer for it. Don't give me that kumbayah HR crap. I get that training enough :smack

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I had a bad habit of being both [​IMG] still am at home. I guess its cause I am old school? I dont like to %^%& foot around... people get too soft this country is getting too soft.. it irritates me.... and I am a woman!

1 person likes this.
  9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I glad to hear you say that. Your pic got me a little wound up :gig
    It's unbeliveable how lazy these kids are. Not all of them, but the one that aggravates me the most is a 27 year old. Most naturally gifted operator I've ever seen, but laziest POS I've ever hired. For the last 2 months I haven't asked him to do anything I'm not doing. He pouts, mopes, whines, can't get to work on time, never volunteers to work over hours, it makes me sick. I worked my butt off when I was his age. I've been out working him for the last two months, and I'm fat and have bad knees :old

10. kwhites634

It'd sure be nice if we had retained the self-sufficient pioneer spirit that built this country.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by