French frogs

In the rain, no less
lau.gif
It was pouring. I had gone out to walk the dog one last time and saw that evil little creature slinking around the fence line. I keep the varmint gun at the back door. I shooed the dog back in, grabbed the flashlight, and took off. Shot it once as it turned to head for the woods. That slowed it down enough for me to run around it and get between it and the woods. It turned to the coop, and I shot it again. It managed to make its way under the coop. I ran around to the other side and got down on my belly in the wet grass and mud. It was halfway under an 8x12 coop, so I laid the flashlight on the ground pointed at it, slid the gun as close to it as I could get, and BLAM, right under the coop. Scared the stuff out of the chickens
gig.gif

She won't take the advice because she's an... ahem...
hmm.png

She does not nor does she intend to have a coop to protect her chickens... and she call domesticus gallus 'wild chickens', but is studying to be a wildlife biologist???

And relocation just passes the buck to someone else... imo...
I relocated it into a stand of pines with a pitchfork

Last edited:
It was pouring. I had gone out to walk the dog one last time and saw that evil little creature slinking around the fence line. I keep the varmint gun at the back door. I shooed the dog back in, grabbed the flashlight, and took off. Shot it once as it turned to head for the woods. That slowed it down enough for me to run around it and get between it and the woods. It turned to the coop, and I shot it again. It managed to make its way under the coop. I ran around to the other side and got down on my belly in the wet grass and mud. It was halfway under an 8x12 coop, so I laid the flashlight on the ground [pointed at it, slid the gun as close to it as I could get, and BLAM, right under the coop. Scared the stuff out of the chickens :gig

:lau :lau :lau

Visual = priceless!!

I shot one in the coop one night, directly under the roosts... took that rooster 2 hrs the next evening before he'd let the girls go in to roost... :gig

We love spear fishing!

And fishing from kiaks

See this films of my fraind. Menny ossi one of the best!

Wow! That guy's deadly with a spear gun!
Are there many fresh water fishing opportunities there?  Just curious as to whether the large-mouthed bass has been imported there, like it has been in many countries.

This guy, Menny is an ex MMA champion! Bealive me is deadly not only with the spear! He can stay at 15m (45 feet!) of water almost 5 minuets!
About fresh water we don't have many to offer!
We have the Medyteranian sea in the west,which is a branch of the Atlantic ocean,
And the Red sea that is a branch of the Indian ocean in the south! And we have the "sea" of the Galilee that is merely a puddle, compare to yours lakes!

It was pouring. I had gone out to walk the dog one last time and saw that evil little creature slinking around the fence line. I keep the varmint gun at the back door. I shooed the dog back in, grabbed the flashlight, and took off. Shot it once as it turned to head for the woods. That slowed it down enough for me to run around it and get between it and the woods. It turned to the coop, and I shot it again. It managed to make its way under the coop. I ran around to the other side and got down on my belly in the wet grass and mud. It was halfway under an 8x12 coop, so I laid the flashlight on the ground [pointed at it, slid the gun as close to it as I could get, and BLAM, right under the coop. Scared the stuff out of the chickens
gig.gif

I have a neighbor who found it necessary to dump a great amount of brush & bulldozed trees on the property line between us, for the express purpose of preventing me from spotting deer on his land & waiting for them to make their way onto mine. Three guesses where I relocate my carcasses to.

It was pouring. I had gone out to walk the dog one last time and saw that evil little creature slinking around the fence line. I keep the varmint gun at the back door. I shooed the dog back in, grabbed the flashlight, and took off. Shot it once as it turned to head for the woods. That slowed it down enough for me to run around it and get between it and the woods. It turned to the coop, and I shot it again. It managed to make its way under the coop. I ran around to the other side and got down on my belly in the wet grass and mud. It was halfway under an 8x12 coop, so I laid the flashlight on the ground pointed at it, slid the gun as close to it as I could get, and BLAM, right under the coop. Scared the stuff out of the chickens :gig

Bob wouldn't even have let a vermin on the property

Back
Top Bottom