French frogs

This avatar is one of my young Easter Eggers that I called Owlet when it hatched.  Now it looks like a Harpy.  I call it Angry Bird.  :)

I'm off to Traverse City for a one hour meeting.  9 hour round trip drive, one hour with the customer.  :rolleyes:

Oh my... scenic routes probably out of the question!!! Angry bird! Too funny!

Probably shouldn't have but I got paranoid last week and gave corid to my babies!

Corid's fine. It's not a single dose thing. If they are not sick with foamy mustard poop, you can use the lower preventive dose if putting your birds out on the ground. I generally wait until they show symptoms, as I want them to build natural immunity. Corid helps them get through it with less risk.

Corid's fine.  It's not a single dose thing.  If they are not sick with foamy mustard poop, you can use the lower preventive dose if putting your birds out on the ground.  I generally wait until they show symptoms, as I want them to build natural immunity.  Corid helps them get through it with less risk.

We should call you "wise one"!! Your so smart
1f60a.png
you have some gorgeous EEs there girl!

Well, I did have quotes...

Dang duckling just tried to eat my eyeball and almost did eat my contact... :/

Adorable poults, Walnut... can't wait to see how the dark ones color out...

Dang duckling just tried to eat my eyeball and almost did eat my contact... :/

Ravyn! How r you? Don't you know by now we shouldn't let our eye contact be too close with our feathered friends? Lol. Eve is so sweet sand gentle...but she'd sure like to check out my eyeball!

Dang duckling just tried to eat my eyeball and almost did eat my contact...
hmm.png

Glad you saved your eyeball. I didn't know duck bills were so hazardous!

I got slashed across the wrist by a cockerel when trying to kick them out of the turkey pen. Dang claws.

Ravyn! How r you? Don't you know by now we shouldn't let our eye contact be too close with our feathered friends? Lol. Eve is so sweet sand gentle...but she'd sure like to check out my eyeball!

Been sick... still sick... sick of being sick, lol...

My ducks are shoulder ducks... not a problem til this one... it is a glutton... seriously... almost ate itself to death a few days ago...

Corid's fine.  It's not a single dose thing.  If they are not sick with foamy mustard poop, you can use the lower preventive dose if putting your birds out on the ground.  I generally wait until they show symptoms, as I want them to build natural immunity.  Corid helps them get through it with less risk.

Cute poults!

So with corid do you have a withholding period with the eggs?

Back
Top Bottom