French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    oh wow! how old is he? 30 members he is a very lucky boy Benny! I assume he knows this with you as his Father!

Breakfast will be grand!

2. Cold we have rare winters when it has gotten down to 10 below .the winter of 83 17 below thing is it only lasts eight to ten weeks and the average temp is around 40. but the old saying is It.' Tenn. if you don't like the weather wait ten minutes it will change .we have a week or so sometimes more of 100 degree heat in the summer . you can find almost anything here . country and city life . it is getting a little crowded in some areas though .

3. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

:)They talked about thanks given,and the life in the US from their perspective, one of them was mad that her mother didn't remember that it is thanks giving, and didn't prepare for here the stuffed Turkey that she loves so much! :)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  4. Akrnaf2

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

I really hope so!
    He is 17, and a really good boy! Good student and grate a athlete! Is doing MMA, and Brazilian giu gitsu! I am proud of him!

1 person likes this.
  5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I dont do good with crowds

1 person likes this.
  6. Sounds like a great son Benny .you raised him well .

7. Akrnaf2

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel
    Thanks! :)

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Ahhhh Almost a man! I was happy to see my men today! however they are just boys to me. Still silly boys [​IMG] like their mother!
    the older children and the young boy are the goof balls like me, and the girl is the sissy like her father [​IMG]

This is not a new image, I need to remember to get all my children in one shot again soon. I have one from the wedding this fall.

[​IMG]

WVduckchick likes this.
  9. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Benny is this a special age this 17 for a boy?

10. Akrnaf2

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

Very beautiful family!
    4 boys is really something! Good for you Sally!
    17 year is very significant age! It is the last birthday
    Before being legal by law! We in Israel became adult citizens at 18 years! ( = you can go to a bar!) and at 18 you have to go the army for 3 years! So it is quite special!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by