French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow! Great! I already ferment feed for them and I put Bragg's ACV along with juice from my homemade saurecraut. I use about 1 tablespoon per 2 cups feed. Too much? Really, I'm not as granola as I sound...I eat donuts too.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    We are farmers, and up on the modern farm practices. I can tell you that if anything the use of herbicides has gotten worse not better. You can no till eco friendly, but it is difficult to make it really work. We occasionally use it to plant oats for grazing, but this is because the weeds do not really matter. No till is awful for the environment.

3. Cockatrice6420

Cockatrice6420 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

My first incubator hatch! Holy shiznittybamdiddle it worked! It is a welsummer cross, the dad is one of my rumpless aracaunas! Woohoo! Yippee!

4. Bridebeliever

Bridebeliever Chillin' With My Peeps

LOL CONGRATULATIONS! [​IMG]

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment

Congratulations!

6. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Woohoo!! :yiipchick :weee

7. Cockatrice6420

Thank you! It was a complete surprise, I thought I would be doing lock down today! Little one is all over the place in the incubator, it's heavy too. Good yolks!

8. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    HA HA HA shiznittybamdiddle???? bawhahahhahhahhahhwaaaa [​IMG] where is Cockatrice and what have you done with her.... and why do you sound like me??????

[​IMG] congrats goodluck with the rest!

9. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop
    Hahahahaahha!!! I try to be organic with my treatments but I use Purina layer feed and scratch feed. So...not 100% granola either. I need to make some fermented feed and sprouts. Lol!!!

Yay!!!!! :weee Congrats!!!!

10. Cockatrice6420

HA HA HA  shiznittybamdiddle????  bawhahahhahhahhahhwaaaa    :lau where is Cockatrice and what have you done with her.... and why do you sound like me??????

:highfive:   congrats goodluck with

I've been known to speak my own language here. I get a kick out of th weird looks I get from my kids, lol!

Thanks yall!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by