French frogs

I just went out and threw some BOSS for the chickens. Watching chickens with BOSS is like watching kids with a busted pinata!
wee.gif
wee.gif
smack.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
smack.gif

It's a whole 9 degrees outside and I got to go work on my friends van....yeck

Well its seven hours later did you fix it . Maybe I'll find out later . Wanted to tell you that you need to hook up with someone in or from the Philippine Islands. Maybe one of their dog recipes will work with wolves get some use out of them .
idunno.gif
Maybe take the numbers down a bit .

Last edited:
The same people that say here, in the summer, it's 97 but feels like 108.
If that annoys you, wait til you spend a little time around me
cool.png

you know your really not so bad . other than nothing is a secret with you .we can't show pictures of our Prom dates .and you told everybody about me having Ravyn's baby and can't let you near a hurt cat .we can't talk about assisted hatching . and you go on and on and on about buying ameraucana's .other than that your a pretty good although some what self absorbed person .that we never know what the heck you'll do next . so we check in every day to see which way the cork popped . oh S**t I'm in a cult . where is my nipple .

you know your really not so bad . other than  nothing is a secret with you .we can't show pictures of our Prom dates .and you told everybody about me having Ravyn's  baby  and can't let you near a  hurt cat .we can't talk about assisted hatching . and you go on and on and on about buying ameraucana's .other than that your a pretty good although  some what self absorbed person .that we never know what the heck you'll do next . so  we check in every day to see which way the cork popped . oh S**t I'm in a cult . where is my nipple .

:lau

Never a dull moment with you around either!! :D

Hi Ravyn what and how you doing
I think Ravyn scares me!
hide.gif
Those eyes! Or, er EYE

I like it , its just the way she is felling right now . our Ravyn is a jewel . you'll like her just like we do if you stay . don't start any touchie feelie stuff though . the big guy don't like it .
rant.gif
sets him off . like we care
gig.gif

Hi Ravyn what and how you doing

I like it , its just the way she is felling right now . our Ravyn is a jewel . you'll like her just like we do if you stay . don't start any touchie feelie stuff though .  the big guy don't like it .:rant sets him off .    like we care :gig

I'll :hugs you any day, K... :D ;)

Am doing... trying to figure out where to stick these d*mn birds next, lol... expanding the Am coop, trying to build more and the flockin rain keeps coming back... got at least 2 chicks from the lost hen, but dunno if they have tufts yet...

How is you? Get that mess cleaned up yet?

We are farmers, and up on the modern farm practices. I can tell you that if anything the use of herbicides has gotten worse not better. You can no till eco friendly, but it is difficult to make it really work. We occasionally use it to plant oats for grazing, but this is because the weeds do not really matter. No till is awful for the environment.

This is so true . most farmers are after yield no matter how they get it . only small producers go organic . best to grow your own .

I'll
hugs.gif
you any day, K...
big_smile.png
wink.png

Am doing... trying to figure out where to stick these d*mn birds next, lol... expanding the Am coop, trying to build more and the flockin rain keeps coming back... got at least 2 chicks from the lost hen, but dunno if they have tufts yet...

How is you? Get that mess cleaned up yet?

No but I got it broke up in the rain this morning . got home at three and Ben had to go some where so I've been running around with him. Had to rest a bit and now its time for evening feeding . going to rain for the next two days .
sad.png
oh well I'll do what I can in the rain .on that job aint much . Mexicrete be back there Monday to get ready for another pour . Somebody will watch them this time.
rant.gif
that I'm sure of .

Back
Top Bottom