French frogs

images
ahhhhhh
220px-Eragon_Teaser_Poster_10.jpg
that is probably the only thing I can remmeber him from lol HarmonyAnn is reading that book right now ha ha ha
Beautiful Creatures, and he did Game of Thrones but I've never watched it... I'd have to think to remember what else, lol...
Jeremy Irons is a good one, I wouldn't have thought of. I always loved Sam Elliott, then there's Mark Harmon, Kurt Russell, Tom Selleck...
Sam Elliott, Kurt Russell and Mark Harmon are all good ones... but Jeremy Irons has been my fave since the first time I heard his voice, lol...

kurt russell not so much looks, he is just cool and fun!  I am weird.... I always chose the goofballs to like. I think depp is sexy but man he is weird,  You should have seen my X I think I scared my parents to death,  6'4 Sun bleach blonde from, with a perm by his german mother barber.:gig goofy as hell looking I will admit, and acted 10 times as goofy, but we had one heck of a good time.  This DH, no goofy just silly me! 

There's a big difference in sexy and good looking. 6'4? I always liked the tall ones too. And I'm only 5'2! Climb em like a tree or toss me around like a rag doll lol

Beautiful Creatures, and he did Game of Thrones but I've never watched it... I'd have to think to remember what else, lol...
Sam Elliott, Kurt Russell and Mark Harmon are all good ones... but Jeremy Irons has been my fave since the first time I heard his voice, lol...

:highfive: Something about a sexy voice to drive a gal insane.

There's a big difference in sexy and good looking. 6'4? I always liked the tall ones too. And I'm only 5'2! Climb em like a tree or toss me around like a rag doll lol

:lau :lau :lau

:highfive: Something about a sexy voice to drive a gal insane.

Them pretty faces don't mean squat in the dark... still hear the voice just fine though... :gig

Back
Top Bottom