French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG]oh doh [​IMG]

Good news K! [​IMG] glad the fever broke!! get them wheels oiled [​IMG] good morning!!

2. Guns and ammo locked up separate to save them could be critters around here If I start on the eggs then I'll remember where they came from and start pulling roots .I can't eat that much chicken at once ![​IMG]

3. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    Morning all. My father in law is a snow bird. His breed only has a lay over in Florida though, he then Flys all the way down to Nicaragua for a couple of months. He keeps trying to talk me into comming down with him for the week (He is convinced he is going to die soon and wants to get legal stuff done). I have 2 babies though, and I am not leaving them for a week, and I am definitely not bringing them along on a almost 24 hour plane trip.

4. Morning Ms Sally you sound chipper this morning feeling better ?

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Glad you are feeling better, K!

6. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

"I haven't even watched the news but you guys filled me in. My son wants to go see Star Wars on opening night and that kinda freaks me out because I could see some crazy person doing something like that in a packed theater. "
    You can not allow these thoughts to run you and your family life! You Must live a normal life as far as possible, and not let these scum run your life! I speak from experience, unfortunately! and I raise three children in this crazy situation!

7. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I'll admit when I'm wrong, and I really thought that would be 3 white guys. I was surprised.
    I'm still going to see Star Wars though :thumbsup

8. them flockin birds fly all the way down here and further south from the fir north too hey. for some reason they think it's warmer here .

9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Long as they go back. That's the difference between a Yankee and a "darn" Yankee

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    what ever happened to this truck?

this is a new one for you bert

yes thank you k! I feel much better! and you do as well! how is ben this morning? what work is planned for today?

wow heck of a snowbird!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by