French frogs

I've never been so anxious to see an egg

I know the feeling! I found 2 small soft ones yesterday. Katherine size... but 2? I only have one Katherine sized bird...
hmm.png

Fine thanks! I have finished my work day, looking at the week end, life is good!
evening Benny morning to everyone else quick skim and all I get is. Benny's off SC laid an egg in the kitchen. Sally never went to sleep again BertS avay needs a cowboy hat so there is no confusion some kind of dried fungus might be headed north
hu.gif
. that was the important points . My wheels need to be oiled skate board is slower than normal . can't feel a fever so this is close to my normal dazed state .so nine more post wonder how are about that egg ?let me see .

evening Benny morning to everyone else quick skim and all I get is. Benny's off SC laid an egg in the kitchen. Sally never went to sleep again BertS avay needs a cowboy hat so there is no confusion some kind of dried fungus might be headed north
hu.gif
. that was the important points . My wheels need to be oiled skate board is slower than normal . can't feel a fever so this is close to my normal dazed state .so nine more post wonder how are about that egg ?let me see .

That about covers it. Glad you are feeling better K.
smile.png

I don't know if Sally knows where you were on 9/11

ETA: I'm an idiot. Friday knows. Ruby, does stuff like yesterday stir things up for you?

It used to but not since I moved away from the city. I'm at the end of a dirt road, away from big buildings. Makes it easier. What happened in Paris made me thankful that chickens are my life now and I'm stuck home with kids.

I was impressed by the size of it. It's not like a mature bird's egg, but bigger than my usual pullet eggs. If the other 7 start laying soon, I will be setting by NY :fl

I checked my eggs last night and they were fertile, so I'm super tempted to set but trying to talk myself out of it.

Thanks Ruby!

Really brings home the fact that workplace violence is real and all those code silver drills we did at work were for a reason.

Awful times when someone gets ****** off at work and plans a massacre in retaliation,

I haven't even watched the news but you guys filled me in. My son wants to go see Star Wars on opening night and that kinda freaks me out because I could see some crazy person doing something like that in a packed theater.

I've never been so anxious to see an egg

Oh I have!! Lol.

Back
Top Bottom