French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel
    Sc this is for you!
    [​IMG]

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ouch

3. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    I figured it would be white guys too. Complete with a Confederate flag or some such nonsense.

4. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    You forgot to mention you sound like jethro

5. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    hey phil, we are having the same weather again [​IMG] you cuttin out some of that vodkies today? Hows the van runnin by the way?

6. Good morning Friday thank you . I do just a bit . happy your friends are ok . trying to understand all that .I know I never will .the United States is a stand up nation if I Have a problem with someone I take it up with that someone and only that someone . My wife has that fear she works in a hospital . came home heard all that and it scared her more . we're going to have to better protect our selves . It's a sad thing when the bottom line is more important than human lives. we have the trained people . vets unable to find work .If you are following the rules. you should feel safe. its not that hard to get CCPs here . but then so many places won't allow you to carry there . State buildings federal buildings are well protected . what we need is more people with CCPs and the old check you gun at the door. cost stops that.[​IMG] think about it a couple of guards with a room full of guns and ammo at the entrance .

1 person likes this.
  7. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    I didn't count on the confederate flag since it was in California. There's plenty of Yankee nutcases, too [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Yep. Foul mouthed Jethro
    [​IMG]

9. oh you know Invoices need to go to Nashville Ben is sleeping not going to work much just paper work and look at the condo project. oh what fun I mile from the exact center of Nashville.[​IMG]

10. dan26552

dan26552 Flock Master

Oct 28, 2014
    Waiting for epicness.
    My Coop
    Good. Nice

I see.
    I saw that last night

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by