French frogs

oh yeezus how much morels you can come find some with me, I think they are worth more
hugs.gif
and we can head down the appy near my house and head for some yang
thumbsup.gif
Never had a morel, they don't grow here
sad.png

So I have a sick chicken and am trying to decide whether to cull. Of course it's my pretty little wheaten Ameraucana that has a sinus infection and a swollen eye/face on one side. Must have developed while I was on vacation, so the whole flock is exposed. No one else has symptoms.

Started tylan 50 injections yesterday, not sure if she is responding yet. Not lethargic, breathing fine.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Morels grow here. People walk the Platte (river in Nebraska) looking for them every spring. There are patches of them elsewhere, people who find large patches guard their secret like troves of gold.

Last edited:
Morels don't fetch much money here anymore, so I don't think they are hunted as much. Ginseng is a different story!

Friday, sorry about your sick bird.. I don't really have any advice, but I hope you can treat her. Maybe give her a few days and see if the Tylan kicks in?

So I have a sick chicken and am trying to decide whether to cull. Of course it's my pretty little wheaten Ameraucana that has a sinus infection and a swollen eye/face on one side. Must have developed while I was on vacation, so the whole flock is exposed. No one else has symptoms.

Started tylan 50 injections yesterday, not sure if she is responding yet. Not lethargic, breathing fine.

Thoughts?

sulfa drug in waterers just to be safe for the flock., you seen what I use on the incu thread? it prevents other stuff as well and easy to use... you have her separated?.... thats about all I would do and wait.

Thoughts?

Is it maybe a piece if feed or grain that's stuck in there? I don't know how to or if it can be done but perhaps a saline wash?

Back
Top Bottom