French frogs

:thumbsup
I get defensive about the south, but not so much about religion :gig
You're getting a 20? :weee
You will love it.

I stopped posting "hatching soon" ads. They never got replies, except for the idiots that replied by saying "Do you have any adult hens?" I hatch them , advertise them, and if they don't sell within 2 weeks I take the ad down until I can sex them. Most of my breeds I can sex at 6-8 weeks, and pullets always bring the most money

Yup! I'm excited! I'm going to be selling one of the mini's. If anyone wants it, pm me.

The problem with silkies is they take forever to sex but I guess more reason to hatch now so I can sell by spring. I've got two people, local, already waiting for pullets. The pullets were was easier to sell them I imagined. I sold all my extras in one weekend.

The most spoiled and noise tolerant chickens ever... it's hard to get a pic because they aren't afraid of the phone.

Wow...interesting! At least I know not to panic if I see something like that. My girl has laid 3 eggs so far. Each one a little bigger then the last and they have white spots on them. Are those calcium deposits?

Likely calcium deposits... do they wipe off? Or are they speckled. I think speckled is just a temporary glitch in the paint booth. My duck has extra calcium on hers occasionally. Rubs right off.
WV, good news. I finally candled the eggs I just had in the hatcher and 5 out of the 11 weren't even developed. I got so busy that I didn't even candle at lock down. There was only 1 fully formed chick that was DIS. So in actuality I hatched 5 out of 6. Not bad.

ya.gif
clap.gif
I don't do parades... but I'll start it off! That's awesome!
Silhouette%20Parade.JPG

The most spoiled and noise tolerant chickens ever... it's hard to get a pic because they aren't afraid of the phone.

Soo cute!
love.gif

What breed? I got some of the cutest pics texted to me last night of eggs that I sent to a fellow member. A couple of them look like yours!

Yup! I'm excited! I'm going to be selling one of the mini's. If anyone wants it, pm me.

The problem with silkies is they take forever to sex but I guess more reason to hatch now so I can sell by spring. I've got two people, local, already waiting for pullets. The pullets were was easier to sell them I imagined. I sold all my extras in one weekend.

Forgot about the silkies. After a year of watching them hatch and grow, it's still at least 3 months before I can venture a fairly reasonable guess

Likely calcium deposits... do they wipe off? Or are they speckled. I think speckled is just a temporary glitch in the paint booth. My duck has extra calcium on hers occasionally. Rubs right off. :ya :clap I don't do parades... but I'll start it off! That's awesome!
Silhouette%20Parade.JPG
Soo cute! :love What breed? I got some of the cutest pics texted to me last night of eggs that I sent to a fellow member. A couple of them look like yours!
Their mom is a welsummer and dad is hopefully and likely one of my aracauna roos... if not them then dad is bcm or ppr.

Beware of that 20. It will cause further addiction! :D

And you'll be able to fit lots more silkie eggs in it, probably at least 28, maybe up to 35!

Back
Top Bottom