French frogs

8bc76d1edea262936b580697298dca89.gif
I love her! HarmonyAnn had real hair like this! still does after her shower! curleysue is her nick name though forget how old she was in this one....
10409731_666089333483220_7371323464282558547_n.jpg
She resemble you very much!

that means if your chickens get respiratory disease they will always have it in the flock, mareks too and many other things, including cocci in the ground and so forth..... chickens have so much health issues its pathetic

This really sucks!! I mean, I don't want them getting beaten up. They are defenseless little silkie girls. But I don't want to risk my flock. You think I could quarantine them with the news ones I got?? Or is that a bad idea?
FWIW, I always recommend to my silkie customers that they not be kept in a mixed flock. Too small with too limited eyesight

Last edited:
This really sucks!! I mean, I don't want them getting beaten up. They are defenseless little silkie girls. But I don't want to risk my flock. You think I could quarantine them with the news ones I got?? Or is that a bad idea?
This is a common delima for new sellers. Unless you want to check every buyer's facilities and quiz them on how they will be adding the new chickens to current flocks, you will have to detach yourself from your stock and simply hope they will be okay. If you can't do either of those options, it's going to be hard to become ka proficient seller. That's simply my veiw, but I think anything less will require you to take back a lot of birds...

This is a common delima for new sellers. Unless you want to check every buyer's facilities and quiz them on how they will be adding the new chickens to current flocks, you will have to detach yourself from your stock and simply hope they will be okay. If you can't do either of those options, it's going to be hard to become ka proficient seller. That's simply my veiw, but I think anything less will require you to take back a lot of birds...
X2

Back
Top Bottom