French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    :smack
    Where did I put my gorilla?

2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    Early? It's 10 oclock! What time is it in Israel?

3. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    You know what's really funny...there a helicopter testing facility a few miles from here on the old air force base...so I really do hear helicopters all day long.....and some of them are black....just sayin

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  4. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

The role is quarantine of at least 40:40!
    At least 40 days at a minimum distance of 40 feet between your floc and the
    New comers.
    Always begin the chores with your on flock wash your hands, and change shoos and clothing ,if you can, before you treat the newcomers! After 30 days without any sings, you should bring some bedding from your flock coop to the new comers, to slowly introduce them to your flock pathogens, especially Coccidia! For the next 10 dayes!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Hard as it is, I think that's best. And thanks for asking the question, because I may not have thought it through, if it were me.

[​IMG]

I wasn't able to post yesterday evening, but I swear, when I saw that, I thought I was gonna have to pull over [​IMG]

6. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    and pictures are pictures [​IMG] and words are words!

you know what got me about BYC was the first knock on my door! There stands this guy, didnt know if I should open it or not. big tall guy, swear I seen him before and he is sayin its me its me, and hollerin his screen name from BYC... husband was home, and we let him in, and I have got to tell you he has been a great friend ever since. Lucky for us he was a local and we didnt know it. He doesnt keep chickens or do byc anymore, just bought a house and is getting married, he is the one that I mentioned in my BYC interview too. And then it does get real when you open your door and the post master hands you 13 boxes of eggs all at one time from all over the US, in an egg bomb from those byc folks that love you. and then all the cards you get from well wishers, and some gifts from unknown people that want to scare you and then surprise you, and all the other people that stop by when on trips to the farm show close by for showing chickens. And then all those phone calls I get to chat with people that I got to know that its just easier to talk to for helping with their hatch than typin all the time. There is someone behind these words and these avys, Look at Rav, love that girl already, she has a heart of gold. And now my mom is here to give me a does of motherly advise.... yeee hawwww

7. rossfam06

rossfam06 Beak Brokers

Sep 20, 2013
    Savannah, GA
    My Coop

Shame, shame you should know better than to read and drive at the same time!! :lau

1 person likes this.
  8. Akrnaf2

Akrnaf2 The educated Rhino Premium Member

Jul 5, 2014
    Center of Israel

Baaaaaaaaaa
    In this exact order?

9. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida

10. 3goodeggs