French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I had to scroll up to see when we left for Lowes... Four hours at the hardware store. [​IMG]
    My day has been eaten by indecision.
    I told my husband, "Help me decide" He said, "Whatever you want!" I said. "At least give me your opinion and I will tell you if you are wrong."
    Our marriage works better than it sounds.

2. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    I suddenly feel smarter....and taller......hahaha

3. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Sweet! :hugs

Oh no, that was quick. I'm sorry sweetie :hugs

4. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    Good Morning, (well afternoon now)Sally! :hugs back at ya!

My moms on bed rest too. And she calls me about 5 times a day just to complain. And of course I let her! I know it must really get to you guys after awhile. But hang in there. Its temporary!! Like you said, stronger then ever!

Are those quail eggs????

5. sideWing

sideWing Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2015
    Utah
    He's just a gentlemen.

Yes I have the shelving system that I made that drains from one to the other. It's not perfect it's still need some adjustments but it works great.

1 person likes this.
  6. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. mixedUPturk

mixedUPturk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    Zachary, LA

Exactly! I mean, 3/4s of those chicks are gone already! Havent had them In The Incubator for two hours! But u figure ill eat half, the extra males, and then im splitn the hens w a friend ;)

8. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I figured out a way I may be able to do the NYD Hal. I'm cleaning out the basement/laundry room today. All my brooder stuff is already down there and I can't believe I didn't think of brooding down there before!! No one wants smelly chicks in the house over winter. But I can definitely brood downstairs! Heck, they can live down there till spring! My only concern is loosing power. What's the cheapest generator you can buy?? Anyone ever lose power with chicks around over winter? I mean chicks are pretty hardy. I had mine weened off heat and outside by 3 weeks! And that was in November and they did great. Anyway, hope everyone is having a good day. I'm working on a way to enable my addiction...what's new!
    @scflock
    How about a hatch update??

I forgot to ask, what colors were the ducklings in the pics? Where the first ones [email protected]

1 person likes this.
  9. mixedUPturk

mixedUPturk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    Zachary, LA

:lau also anytime u want the code to a New one? Jus quote someone with it and you can see it in the message ur quoting to learn em

Its okay, like i told you i didnt have high hopes, i think it was something he shouldnt have eaten got stuck, no ones acting sick and he was only in with two other chicks so itll be easy to keep em seprate.

Yes :D

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    you know you got the help to do it [​IMG] its so freakin easy it pathetic Turk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by