French frogs

:love

I'm glad my lowes trip was faster than that. And my wife wasn't there to say no, so I got a new nail gun set! Already used it too! Sure beats the one I was going to borrow from a friend.

sweet! which you buy Clint? whatcha workin on? I need to stock up EDIT on nails, I seen the ad come in the local da% I cant spell when I type fast

Last edited:
:lau also anytime u want the code to a New one? Jus quote someone with it and you can see it in the message ur quoting to learn em
Its okay, like i told you i didnt have high hopes, i think it was something he shouldnt have eaten got stuck, no ones acting sick and he was only in with two other chicks so itll be easy to keep em seprate.
Yes :D

I hope the rest stay well, but it still sucks to lose a little one. We got some education out of it though.

#12, 13, and 14 all popped out in the last 30 minutes. Number 14 was the last BCM egg. Thats 100% on the BCM this time around :D

No lie? 100% on the BCMs? That's incredible! :clap :highfive:
How many EEs left?

you know you got the help to do it :highfive: its so freakin easy it pathetic Turk. 

:oops: we shall see, im sure Spring will hold many great things! ;)

#12, 13, and 14 all popped out in the last 30 minutes. Number 14 was the last BCM egg. Thats 100% on the BCM this time around :D

Thats so great! Congrats!!!

I hope the rest stay well, but it still sucks to lose a little one. We got some education out of it though.
No lie? 100% on the BCMs? That's incredible! :clap :highfive:
How many EEs left?

Certainly did get some education. He passed within an hour, it was Super fast!

Back
Top Bottom