French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Fine... Have a great day... see ya later!

2. [​IMG] I saw the Key pictures . If he brings the monkey out make sure he gives it a glass this time

3. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    You can change that "If" to a "when"... [​IMG]

4. me too [​IMG] only here cause Ben wanted me to cook breakfast for him . have fun . oh and When Ravyn shows up [​IMG]this is for her [​IMG] sure wish my fingers worked as fast as my brain . well maybe not [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  5. one more just one more ok when and remember if you can't keep it civil it's well worth posting

6. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    I'm pretty sure everyone that posts on this thread, would fall into the not civil category.

7. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I'm out of ovations, but thank you everyone for the comments! :hugs (SC excluded from the hug ;) )

Oh, I know, we're almost getting there! I remember that phase... I have a pic from the early 90's, first day of school, I'm wearing black jeans, black flannel shirt and I look like someone just died. Talk about teenage angst. I was the worst!!

Just a little Ruby left. And yes, my oldest is a moose! But he is ALL heart. The easiest, most cooperative, helpful, kind boy. He'll grow up and be the gentle giant. Now the middle one....he's a lot like me and I was very rebellious. Two nights ago he stole my credit card and bought $50 worth of gems on a game he was playing! Talk about getting coal in your stocking!!

8. Tumbling K

Tumbling K Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2015
    Texas
    been there and done that. well not me, but one of the kiddoes tried saying he didn't realize he was buying stuff.......took him all summer and then some to pay that pack with extra chores.....

9. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Oh yeah, forgot to tell you guys my brother got a new job as a weatherman...
    [​IMG]

10. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Oh good grief! [​IMG]

(Mexico is looking a little unlucky...)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by