French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. LittleLakePhil

LittleLakePhil True BYC Addict

Sep 25, 2015
    Little lake Michigan
    :oops:

1 person likes this.
  2. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan

1 person likes this.
  3. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    Hey Phil, I made a pit stop on my way home. Care to join me?

[​IMG]

4. frmboyinthecity

frmboyinthecity Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2015
    Utah
    Did you already polish off a couple bottles today?

5. mixedUPturk

mixedUPturk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    Zachary, LA

I could do a necropsy if i had to. I never knew what to look for. Thanks for the compliments on the birds and their well being, i still have one inside with me, and he has Really solid poops but lost two cage mates :-/ theres no sign of pox and ive checked inside everyones mouths and under wings... The box you see in the backround is a plastic storage container for added warmth on freezing nights.

Please dont feel like that Sally! Friday's a very nice, helpful person and im Sure she ment nothing negative toward anyone!

Thank you! :hugs im getting great advice everywhere i turn which is y i am Here!

1 person likes this.
  6. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Maybe? :oops:

:gig hubby is out of town tonite, and I was getting low...

7. frmboyinthecity

frmboyinthecity Overrun With Chickens

Aug 23, 2015
    Utah
    I was referencing the two empty bottles in the back ground. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. WVduckchick

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

:gig I didn't even notice!! One is a very seriously low bottle of 101, the other is black rum :sick hubby's stuff. The new bottle of honey is for him too. He likes the sweet stuff ;)

Last edited: Dec 9, 2015
  9. WalnutHill

WalnutHill Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 16, 2014
    SE Michigan

10. very good looking boys . My daughter ran up a thousand dollar phone bill twice on her smart phone I wanted to smack her . then backed into someone's car in the hobby lobby parking and drove off said well they hit my car all the time a the collage . it was a cops wife somebody saw her got her plate number. it was just a scratch but she didn't even look . lady called the house phone only left her name asked for a call nothing about the hit and run . I thought she was a telemarketer. but something about her voice didn't call her though until eights later when I was clearing messages when I did call asked why she had called she told me I was hot . 850 dollars that time. didn't turn it in to insurance been to long and had just got the rates down from her first wreck [​IMG]we had a very long talk . told the lady I wished she had said why she had called in the message . her husband said the same thing .had it not been on private property she would have been in real trouble or worse me the car was in my name . I did make her pay for it out of her baby sitting money.[​IMG]good luck with that one [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by