French frogs

So does Google.
gig.gif

Same thing
smack.gif

Your turn

Lol sorry you are having a bad week. I, we'll DH, is literally a farmer. So while I cannot take a bucket of water 5o my bank, rain does equal money for me. But as far as your daughter goes, perhaps what you get her is a book (it is what I would do) give her something to do because she would be cut off from the Internet for the rest of the month. But I am heartless and cruel....

you would have me be shot for moneys sake ? little more involved than that you would have to know the whole story to understand daddy's princess . but thank you for the well wishes . yesterday was a very productive day left the job with the customer's house safe for the rain .the sun has come out and they say we're going to dry out . so not such a bad day after all
celebrate.gif

you would have me be shot for moneys sake ? little more involved than that you would have to know the whole story to understand daddy's princess . but thank you for the well wishes . yesterday was a very productive day left the job with the customer's house safe for the rain .the sun has come out and they say we're going to dry out . so not such a bad day after all
celebrate.gif
shooting_monkey.gif

you would have me be shot for moneys sake ? little more involved than that you would have to know the whole story to understand daddy's princess . but thank you for the well wishes . yesterday was a very productive day left the job with the customer's house safe for the rain .the sun has come out and they say we're going to dry out . so not such a bad day   after all:celebrate  

;) DH is the big softy in our house too. Glad things are looking up.

Back
Top Bottom