French frogs

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by scflock, Nov 9, 2015.

1. RubyNala97

RubyNala97 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2015
    Hudson Valley, NY
    You'll probably have pips when you get home from work tonight!! I'm really wanting to hatch some ducks! You and Ravyn are killing me! I think I'll do it this spring! There's ads up for call ducks in my area. So even if I don't keep them, I can still hatch them!

2. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop

Technically still 19/26 until 7:00pm this evening ;)

3. BYC910

BYC910 Flock Master Premium Member

Wonder if the bank take a bucket of rain as this months payment or if DW gonna be happy with a pail of water for a Christmas present . I'm here but I ain't happy. got all this holiday stuff going on .All these shoppers on wet roads . they think all four lane on a three lane highway is one way and all left turn lanes .they fools and all from a firen country . And they all ready to play chicken wif a ten thousand flat bed .but I be good though I say happy holidays .[​IMG] I put my dollar in every red bucket I pass give the homeless people money for food even though I know they gonna by wine. what my problem is TV should have never had one no sir other problem is I should read the whole contract afore I signed it . No sir didn't think how much more money the birthday that close after Christmas was gonna cost too. Never mind that .What do you buy a kid who just got a eight hundred dollar IPAD for her birthday four weeks before Christmas and used up all the internet service to transfer all the crap from the old one to the new one . and you don't have a clue why the internet won't work .call them up tell them they crazy ain't no way you done it . don't have a clue she done it .halfway through yelling so loud they could hear me In the Philippnes comes to me she done again . yep right now ain't happy worse the Bailys went bad in the bottle so ifin I want holiday sprits got to buy some more . [​IMG] JUST KIDDING ENJOY THE SNOW OFG well not all of it

4. scflock

scflock Overrun With Chickens

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Technically...
    I oughtta...
    Be careful, I got my gifs back [​IMG]

5. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    You must be under the mistaken impression that I'm skeered of you [​IMG]

6. BYC910

I got one used wife and three used kids I'll trade for a good used farm tractor . all well trained in the art of spending money .tractor should at least run

7. BYC910

WV [​IMG][​IMG]

8. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    Throw in a boat and I'll bite. Send a picture of the boat

9. OrganicFarmWife

OrganicFarmWife Overrun With Chickens

Oct 21, 2015
    No where Nebraska
    Lol sorry you are having a bad week. I, we'll DH, is literally a farmer. So while I cannot take a bucket of water 5o my bank, rain does equal money for me. But as far as your daughter goes, perhaps what you get her is a book (it is what I would do) give her something to do because she would be cut off from the Internet for the rest of the month. But I am heartless and cruel....

10. scflock

Jan 13, 2015
    Upstate South Carolina
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by