French frogs

Can I just sleep in a pup tent in your yard?.....
lau.gif

I bet she'd even bring you a bowl of food. Woof!
gig.gif

Once you get a few good breeders though, you can hatch your own eggs.

There's lots of people here with healthy stock that can probably hook you up with eggs though. I'd go with a private person before a hatchery if possible

ok, thanks Friday.

let me kind of outline my plan for us.

we are more about production, that pretty.

I was thinking, of having some small breeding flocks of RIR's, Barred Rocks, and white rock (mistyped earlier).
then have larger breeding flocks of RIR rooster on the barred rocks, and RIR rooster on the white rock.

the intent would be we could breed the sex link birds. good production we could sell eggs, and maybe chicks or pullets also.

with that in mind, if any of you know, could you please pm me the names of some individuals, that have healthy strong stock, and would be willing to sell and ship some eggs?

Often, the better the stock, the pricier the eggs. Plus, plan on less than half hatching,

I believe in getting the best stock you can to start with.
goodpost.gif
because you never know where chickens will take you.... DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!

those were just the everyday hatcheries, Myers, McMurray, Strombergs.......

lol.......this could get expensive.
and then price incubators

well it's out on the porch right now, in the process of gutting the compressor and other non needful things......

I'm gonna put it in front of the old transmission, and engine blocks I have on the porch, so it would be an improvement.

well it's out on the porch right now, in the process of gutting the compressor and other non needful things......

I'm gonna put it in front of the old transmission, and engine blocks I have on the porch, so it would be an improvement.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom